Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcapSenko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Voting_barSenko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcapSenko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Voting_barSenko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Senko and Kaida's First Mission

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Senko and Kaida's First Mission

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:12 pm

As the tornado sucks in the rocks and trees a few of them can be seen with paper bombs stuck to them. As the near you they detonate rather violently.

Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Senko and Kaida's First Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: Senko and Kaida's First Mission

Post by Senko Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm

-senko jumped from the smoke of the bombs he opens his mouth two of his teeth metal as he snaps his mouth shut lighting the smoke onfire in an explosion- burning ash!
Senko
Senko
ANBU Black Ops

Male Posts : 76
Munny : 3573

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm

An orb of water encircled Dusk and I, protecting us from the flames "Water will always beat fire," I said then formed handsigns. The water took on the form of a dragon "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" The dragon roared then charged at you.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Senko Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm

-he makes the same jutsu to clash with her water dragon then he jumps down and makes handsigns- grand fire ball jutsu -he blows out a fireball out her that was 5 times larger then a normal fireball and shoots a blast of wind into the fireball making it enraged-
Senko
Senko
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I held out my hand to disperse the fireball then froze my water dragon so it would go through yours and attack you.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Senko Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 pm

-smirks- good -he flipped over the dragon landing on it and using chakra to go to his feet he blasts down the dragon at a super fast speed. when he gets at the bottom he punches her in the gut sending her back a bit before he jumps and amaterasu flies out from under him and kicks dusk hard-
Senko
Senko
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:19 pm

After you punched me I got back of as if it was nothing, you also noticed that the punch hurt your hand more then it should have. Dusk caught her kick easily then picked her up and slamed her back into the ground.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Senko Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:53 am

-smiles- i should say something amaterasu is quite... -she started to glow as she grabbed dust with her legs- the uni bomber -the clone that was holding dusk blew up in a huge explosion- wow she held back... -he cracked his hands and looks at kaida-
Senko
Senko
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 pm

"This girl is realy starting to piss me off," Dusk said kneeling "Relax you'll live," I said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2