Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Konoha's morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Konoha's morning - Page 2 Vote_lcapKonoha's morning - Page 2 Voting_barKonoha's morning - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Konoha's morning - Page 2 Vote_lcapKonoha's morning - Page 2 Voting_barKonoha's morning - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Konoha's morning

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Konoha's morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha's morning

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

"Great a crowd, I can't intervene properly with this crowd," I said a slipped my mask back on "Just relax, Shire's a strong boy. He should be fine," Dusk said "I don't like the 'should' I heard," I said

Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Shire ignored the crowd that was forming as he held the blade closer to his eyes he watched it a bit. Then he returned his gaze at Chakra and his movements blurred as he appeared crouching by Chakra. His smile had faded because his mind was drifting off to be somewhere else. He was remembering the past, remembering the bits that he held of his actual parents. Once close enough to Chakra he threw his blade up attempting to slash up from Chakra's waist to his shoulder.

Naught

Male Posts : 263
Munny : 12153

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Chakra looked down at Shire as he turned and slammed his gun down to come in contact with the blade, The blade of shire's Sliced and skimmed off the gun so chakra jumped back abit.
Chakra Searched his gun That Blade was blunt...., No scratch chakra said as he flickered sideway's of Shire and Slams his gun towards his face
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Male Posts : 56
Munny : 2399

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 am

The gun hit him in the face the force making him spin. He didnt think to waste anytime though. As he spun he pushed his blade out attempting to impale Chakra. His face was expressionless so it would seem his memories had stopped. He was fully in focus now.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

Chakra watched as the Blade was going to impale him, he Quickly grabbed the gun on his left Holster and Moved it in the Way of the Blade pushing Chakra back hmpf
Chakra took his right gun and put it back in the holster so he was only holding the left gun
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm

I hit Dusk on the head with my sword still in it's sheath "Ow, what was that for?" "I hitting you everytime Shire get's hit," I said "That's not very nice of you," Dusk grumbled
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Shire wasn't done. His blade was defended against but a large mass of papers shot out of his sleeves towards Chakra. The paper from his blade had went towards Chakra too. Though they were loose sheets not folded in any particular way.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Chakra Stood up and stared at the sheets of paper clearly unamused "your boring me" Chakra Said as he didn't care for the sheets and went to look in his pouches for any bullets as his gun was Empty
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Shire was expecting him to do this, if he had wanted the papers to arm him, they would have. He grinned as a few of the papers touched Chakra and began to stick to him. They weren't going to be easy to get off.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Chakra looked at the Papers for a Second then continued to search his Bag till he found some bullets, He unclipped it and Started loading the Empty gun not caring for the Paper
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Soon the paper had begun to plaster his arm to the rest of his body but running out of patience Shire performed a single handseal and the paper exploded starting with the ones closest to him.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

I placed my hands on the ground to put up a wall of earth to protect the crowd from the explosions This isn't good, this is going to to draw them here, I thought.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Chakra looked down as He Exploded from the papers as the Smoked covered the Village centre, a Few minutes passed as the smoke settles the smoke vanished and Chakra Was Standing there with his left arm Covered in blood and his Clothing on his left arm disintegrated.
chakra Moved his Hand Round to look at the blood moving it back and Forward stretching it " Not bad but next time you should notice who i am or what i am for that matter Chakra Said looking up at Shire
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:27 pm

(Looking up at him? You must be reeeeeeeeeally short. xD)
He looked confused. He thought for a second but he couldnt figure out what Chakra was talking about. "What you are? Like, I care. Maybe you should be thinking about what I am." He watched Chakra still wondering what he actually was for some odd reason.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm

(Over/ up same thing)
Chakra looked over at Kaida who was using a Barrier jutsu and back at Shire "You done? chakra clips the clip back into the Gun Except for one Bullet Hole Remains in the clip as Chakra did not complete the Loading That can be for my finish Chakra said to himself
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

"Done? This early? Wouldn't dream of it." He performed a short string of handseals as the ground below Chakra had begun to cave in. A heat had risen from the cracks that was no in the ground and eventually a red-orange liquid began to seep out.
(The village is gonna get f*cked up!! Lmao)

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 pm

I brought the wall back down "Everyone clear out, now." The crowd broke up very quickly, they knew better then to disobey and ANBU. Plus I'm sure the liquid they were seeing was scaring them a tad.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Chakra Looked down at the Orange Liquid Seeping out "Chaos Control!" Chakra Glowed in what felt by everyone as Demonic power blue aura flashed over as he Vanished from People's Sight but actually he slowed down time and Appeared behind Shire on a Nearby ramen hut " Are you trying to destroy the Village?
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm

"No, im trying to destroy you!" Out from the crack blazed out a mass of flames. It shot up in the air though Chakra was no longer their. He performed more handseals and a thin purple barrier formed around the area trapping He Kaida Dusk and Chakra inside. Lightning then surged around the barrier.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:14 pm

"Shire stop," I said "Listen to her Shire, stop now," Dusk said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Chakra look unamused at the power " ...... Weak Chakra said ooking at everyone else as they ran and saw the weird dog and Kaida in a sphere
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

He twitcged. "..weak?" His eyes narrowed as the scarlet glow faded and turned dull, a comma appearing at the top. He performed a single handseal which created a clone of paper that charged Chakra.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Chakra looked at Shire's eyes and blink at the tomoe in his eye hmmmmmmm interesting" chakra looked at the paper clone and held out his gun as dark red aura which could be felt in the centre as demonic was absorbed into the gun as he aimed at the clone
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 pm

As Chakra pointed his gun at the clone it seperated into hundreds of sheets of paper which surrounded Chakra making his body barely visible. Shire performed another handseal as all the paper exploded.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Chakra watched as the papers flooded him his eyes started to burn as the papers Exploded as blood spattered across the Ground, few minutes later after the explosion a figure walked out of the smoke and landed feet first on the ground.

chakra stood there with most of his shirt burnt to a crisp except for his red Trench coat as it look completely unfazed chakra looked up at Shire as his eyes were now Sapphire blue with 1 tomoe
Konoha's morning - Page 2 146px-BlueSharingan
Chakra stared at shire for a second as the eyes Faded back to the Ruby red color they always were, Blood poured from his arm and chest mouth and face "Nice try but i'm still here" chkara aimed his gun at shire as Red Demonic Aura glowed from the gunn's bullet hole and Fired it at shire
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 pm

The shot hit him but it was still a clone. Even though it was a clone, since it was destroyed he experienced with the clone had but his body was still intact. The shot had taken a toll on him but he could still go on. He pressed his hands on the ground as the summoning symbol slowly spread across the ground.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

the gun shot that Swooped past the clone flew past the Konoha door and leaded to the forest and Exploded causing part of the forest to disintegrate to ash, Chakra averted his eyes to Kaida with deadly intent ........... then looked over to Shire as the summoning symbol descended to the ground
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:01 pm

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu." A large shroud of smoke covered the area inside of the barrier they all were in. As it cleared a large black bird like figure was shown to be much more visible with each second. It had blood red eyes similar to Shire's and something seemed weird about it. Shire jumped on top of it as he performed a handseal again creating two clones of he and the crow on either side of them.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm

chakra looked in the same way as always and put hsi gun away then Started to Preform handseals Konoha's morning - Page 2 Chakra_HandSeals11 Konoha's morning - Page 2 Chakra_HandSeals12 Konoha's morning - Page 2 Chakra_HandSeals09 Konoha's morning - Page 2 Chakra_HandSeals11
chakra Starts to crack the ground as he glows yellow aura, the yellow aura then parts and forms into a thousand spears aimed at them
Chaos!!!!!!!! Chakra Swated his hand forward SPEAR!!!!!!
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Thinking quickly Shire clasped his palms together keeping his hands even. A lrage gust of wind picked up inside the barrier and it pushed the opposite direction of the spears holding them back momentarily. He then performed another string of handseals and inhaled deeply. When he released his breath it came out in flames which was agitated by the wind making it grow larger inside the barrier keeping space to move limited. Meanwhile the clones had seperated into thousands of loose pieces of paper which idly sat on the ground for the moment.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:49 pm

chakra looked at Shire and looked around at the spears that didn't move " This game of tag is boring" Chakra glowed in black demonic aura which was more dense then the Red Aura that normally surrounds him " Chaos Rift" chakra sliced open a Rift tear in space and jumped through it and it closed up, a second later the rift opend up as chakra was seen with Red aura surrounding the right gun "chaos" Chakra's gun charged a ball of red from the bullet hole BLAST!!!!!! The Ball fired at shire and Exploded as it left the gun as Red light shun around in the Barrier as everything inside Exploded in Demonic Aura
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm

I had had enough, Dusk and I quickly jumped to Shire's side then I held out both hands. After the explosion occured the entire inside of the barrier was shouded in thick smoke. The smoke slowly started to clear, Chakra could see inside now. Shire and I were still standing, a blue sphere surrounding us "How annoying, I just return from a mission then someone forces me to use this." I lowered my arms and the sphere disappeared, Shire could see a flash of lavender leave my eyes. "Shire are you alright?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:05 pm

"No!" He pushed his hands on the ground as all the paper shot up around Chakra shaping into a rose. By now the flames had died out and the wind had calmed. The barrier was still intact. Once the rose had fully formed the ends began to turn black and a huge flame engulfed it. "Lets see him survive this!" He clasped his palms together again as the paper exploded.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Chakra watched in amazement that he still tries to blow him up as the Explosion came the Barrier around them Cracked as more blood was splattered around the ground where Chakra was.
a Blade Out of the Smoke flew Towards Shire and Impaled him through his Right shoulder Chakra walked out as his Trench coat was now Wrecked and his eyes was now sapphire blue with one tomoe in them and a Demon outline Shape Surrounding Chakra "Like i said i'm not as i may seem can i have my blade back" Chakra said as he looked at Shire in disgust as blood and heaps of his poured from his mouth
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Shire smiled. "You misunderstood my intention." He pulled the blade out of him and tossed it to Chakra. He then walked over to the splattered blood ignoring the shattered barrier. He kneeled and placed his tongue on the ground tracing it over the blood. His wounds slowly but surely healed as he appeared to be growing in energy.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:28 pm

chakra Picked up his Pitch Black Blade and looked over to Shire who just licked his blood off the ground "i give you 5 seconds before you throw that back up and that wound will open again.... Just to tell you a little secret my blood is not normal" chakra said waiting for him to throw up
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum