Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Regaining Memories EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Regaining Memories EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Regaining Memories EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Regaining Memories EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Regaining Memories EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Regaining Memories EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Regaining Memories EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Regaining Memories EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Regaining Memories EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Regaining Memories EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Regaining Memories Vote_lcapRegaining Memories Voting_barRegaining Memories Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Regaining Memories Vote_lcapRegaining Memories Voting_barRegaining Memories Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Regaining Memories

Go down

Regaining Memories Empty Regaining Memories

Post by Narora Senoku Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 am

Narora sighed as he walked to the middle of the huge platform he was on. He was currently in the Keyblade Graveyard, on mission to observe Aqua and Alex, when he was side tracked by some force.

So here he was, standing in the middle of the platform. 'This is all so... familiar...' He turned toward the Keyblade's that were scattered about in the distance, it was a really long patch of land covored by the keys.

After staring at it for a few second, he scrunched his eyes together, he could feel a masive headache coming soon. And not 5 seconds later, he was kneeling on the ground, head in his hands, as he tried to fight off the huge migrane.

~~~~~Narora's Memories~~~~~
It was dusty. Very dusty. Like a sand storm was about to hit, but you could still see all around you.

In the middle of a great many of Keyblades, Terra stood. He held his Rockbreaker in his hand, as he looked to the left, he saw Narora walking toward him, both hands in his pocket, and a serious expression on his face.

Terra turned to the right, and saw Aqua walking toward him too, the same expression was on her face. When they both made it He shivered. He knew why they were here, and the fact that there was the smell of darkness in Narora growing ever stronger didn't help.

Aqua seemed to bite her lip before she spoke. "I heard.... The master was struck down." Terra let out a small gasp in surprise, but then turned to look at his feet. Narora blinked in surprise, he hadn't heard this news yet. when Terra turned and looked down, he felt something sture within him. He unconsciously gripped his right hand in his pocket.

Terra finally found his voice, and spoke. "Yes... Thats right. I was stupid and helped Xehanort do it."

This news caused Aqua to let out a gasp, and Narora to make a very angry face. "you WHAT?!" He took his right hand out of his pocket, he had it in possition and threatened to summon his Keyblade. Aqua was about to say something to him, when Terra continued, not looking at either of them.

"The master▬he tried to hurt Ven." Aqua's look soffened. Narora's did also, but he kept his hand out of his pocket. "I only faught because I wanted to protect him. But i was tricked. Xehanort set the whole thing up▬" Terra's fist clenched. "All so he could awaken the darkness inside me." Then he turned to Aqua, a sad look on his face. "YOu were right, Aqua▬and so was the master. I did need to be watched. I went astray▬but no more."

Narora sighed, scratching the side of his head with his hand. 'Darkness does so much damage.'

Aqua, who had her head down for a wile now, finding the ground very inturesting, spoke as if she was 50 years old, and had very much wisdom. "What else is darkness but hate and rage? Xehanort is feeding the dark fires withing you▬making you fight. You'll go astray again." She looked back up at Terra. "Tell me▬How does that honor our Master's memory, Terra?"

Narora turned from both of them, looking at Ventus as he came closer. Ventus looked over at Narora, then turned away from him. He'd been afrade of Narora sence the Darkness had taken him over for a few minutes and he almost killed many innocent people. Though now that he had seen Narora try and make an effort of holding it back, he began to talk to him again.

Terra and Aqua soon followed Narora's lead, looking over at Ventus. He stopped when he stood in front of them all. "Xehanort wants me and venitas to fight, and make some kind of "x-Blade". But the master said we can't let that happen... and he tried to distroy me for it..."

Narora narrowed his eyes at the name 'x-Blade'. He'd read up on the books about the Keyblade War one day before he, Aqua, and Terra had gotten a Keyblade of their own. The war was faught over the very x-Blade they were talking about now. "Damn. He wants that thing? Why? Doesn't he just want a new body?" Narora asked as he took a thinking stance.

Ventus chose to continue. "I still don't know exactly what it is." he brought his hand to his heart, fingers very lightly curled. "But... it scares me to death. Even just the thought of it."

Terra walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder as if a brother would. "Relax, Ven. We're here and we're gonna take care of you."

Narora was about to comment, when he turned and looked in one direction wall the others spoke. 'He's here.' Narora took a stance. His hand flashed and when it vanished, he was holding his LureBreaker Keyblade. 'And this time. I'm ready.' he glared hardder as he saw Xehanort's outline in the distance.

~~~~~end memory~~~~~

Narora panted hard as he stood up from his kneeling position. 'This place brings back to many memories. If i stay any longer I'll lose control to my Light half.' He turned and walked through a Dark Corridor, leaving this world of memories.
Narora Senoku
Narora Senoku
Grade A Keyblade Master

Male Posts : 214
Munny : 6714

https://khsh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down