Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Konoha's morning EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Konoha's morning EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Konoha's morning EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Konoha's morning EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Konoha's morning EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Konoha's morning EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Konoha's morning EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Konoha's morning EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Konoha's morning EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Konoha's morning EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Konoha's morning Vote_lcapKonoha's morning Voting_barKonoha's morning Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Konoha's morning

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Konoha's morning Empty Konoha's morning

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Chakra woke up as the Sun rises over konohagakure, chakra slowly got up rubbing his eyes then Stretching to get himself up and walked over to his wardrobe, Which was pure black with a Skull and cross bone as the Handles, chakra Opened it and got his White scarf
Konoha's morning Kai_hi10 (Just the Scarf) His usual Attire and look Konoha's morning Human_11 Then took the clothing into the shower and didn't come up till 1 hour

::::::::::1 Hour::::::::::::
Chakra came out fully new clothing eating Toast that was burnt after he made them, After eating the toast he brushed himself off getting his headband and put it around his neck walking to the door, before he left he quickly grabbed his jacket
Spoiler:
(Just the Red Jacket)
and walked out of his apartment.
Chakra rushed back in to get his guns and sword and then left again to the centre of Konoha
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Male Posts : 56
Munny : 2399

Back to top Go down

Konoha's morning Empty Re: Konoha's morning

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Dusk and I were walking through the village after another mission "I don't see why they send us on so many missions," Dusk said yawning "Maybe because I do so well on them," I said "Just hope the kid behaved himself at home," Dusk said "We were gone only for one day, what damage could he have done in that amount of time," I asked
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Chakra Walked out into the Streets after he put his Sword of his back and Gun's in the holsters on his Legs, as he was Walking past he noticed two unfamiliar faces walking past him in the Village, which is hardly surprising since Chakra Doesn't notice much people.
Chakra Stopped in the middle of the village as the Sun shined through the Gaps of the buildings of Konoha
"Man this scenery is disgusting Chakra then jumped into the Air and Landed on a Medium Sized building to stare into the Sky
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

"Who was that," Dusk asked. I looked up, my mask blocked most of the sun "No idea" "You're not gonna pick a fight are you?" "Dusk how dare you suggest something like that," I said with mock surprise
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Falling over the figures a shadow grew larger and larger before a ring of dust expanded where he landed. His hands held onto his head as he brushed it back but it spiked back up. He was dressed in all black with the exception of the two white belts that wrapped around his left leg. He clearly had some potential as a ninja and that could be seen by anyone who took two seconds to look. He looked at the wolf then Kaida as his scarlet covered eyes glowed reflecting the light of the Sun/moon(?) He smiled flashed a big bright smile which would lighten anyones day as he reached his arms out for a hug from Kaida. "Mom!"

Naught

Male Posts : 263
Munny : 12153

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm

When I saw the little boy I smiled, took my mask off, and scooped him up in a big hug "Hi Shire, how were you while I was gone?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:16 pm

His smile faded. "It was bad." His smiled faded away as the gleam in his eyes dulled. "There was a voice in my head and it wouldn't leave me alone. So I slept most of the time to ignore it. When I woke up to soon thats when I came out here to train until such a time I would know where you would be." The his smile returned though not as brilliant as before. "But its okay now." He broke out of the hug and bent down to pet the wolf.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

"I'm not a dog kid, you know how I feel about being pet," Dusk said "I'm sorry I left you alone Shire, I need to ask for some time off. They keep sending me on so many missions," I said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

His smile turned into one of sarcasm. "Its okay cause one day when im a god and run the village you wont be on NO missions. My personal slave!!" He chuckled and then his face turned serious. "By the way, who is that up there? I saw him while I was landing." He pointed up to Chakra.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:25 pm

"No clue," I said looking up "He does seem pretty strong though," Dusk said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Chakra heard the God speech from the little boy "Hmpf" How pathetic If anyone was god...... Chakra Trailed off while talking to himself as his Trench coat blew in the wind as the Sun was rising and getting brighter lumming over the village
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm

The boy snorted as he raised his chin looking at Chakra. "Not stronger than me." He looked at Dusk and petted him again. Then his mother. "This is your first time seeing him too..? Odd."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 pm

"Not really, I don't know a lot of people in the village," I said "And please kid, you thought you could beat Kaida and we cured you of that," Dusk said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

"Then how about we go again?" His smile turned to one of excitement as his eyes shined more brilliant than ever. It was as if he longed for battle. The red in his eyes exploded into a bright glow as he got into a stance taught to him by his very own "mother."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Chakra Stops lloking into the Sky as it disgusts him, Jumping from the rooftop he landed back onto the ground a Few feet away from them in the village, Chakra Dusted himself down and started to walk forwards thinking as his facial expression is blank
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

I patted his head and smiled "Not today love, I had an annoying mission and I'm tired." "Why don't you ask him for a fight," Dusk said smirking and pointing his nose up to chakra
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Chakra Stopped and froze as look uncaringly at the weird Talking wolf freak of nature "............" Chakra looked over
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

He hesitated before he nodded and gulped. He wondered how he should grabbed the persons attention but then he suddenly knew that the person could feel his eyes on them. Anyone could, they were eerie in a way. Just in case the person above them ignored him he picked up a rock ready to throw it at him.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Chakra caught the rock without flinching then dropped it on the ground If you wanted my Attention just walk up to me........ He said in a Cold Eerie way as he slowly turned to face them
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Shire was no longer smiles, for he was not familiar with this person. "Maybe I would have if you weren't up there!" He looked at Dusk again before continuing cautiously. "Why don't ya come-" The voice returned to the back of his mind but he shrugged it off for the time being. "Why don't ya come down here!"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Chakra walked over to Shire "you need to look closer..... Chakra whispers in Shire's Ear "I'm Already here" Chakra says Kneeling down next to Shire whispering
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

"Fast," Dusk said "Almost as fast as your new teammate Kaida."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:18 pm

He wasn't phased. It was like just before he had discarded all of his emotions and he looked Chakra in the eye, the light shining off his bright red eyes which was now overflowing with confidence. "Hows about a fight. Just a test?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Chakra stood up and walked backwards a couple of paces to avoid personal space "your a minor...... i don't have time to play games....... Chakra said looking down at Shire with his Metallic Ruby red eyes
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 pm

I was kind of hoping this guy wouldn't really take on Shire's request, I didn't want my son getting hurt.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Shire hated being treated as a child, and it was bad enough he didnt think much of Chakra already. He gritted his teeth as his eyes grew darker. "I'll make you regret what you said." Before anyone had the chance to blink he had three white shurikens with sharp edges in each of his hands. He threw them at Chakra as a wind began to pick up over the area carrying the weapons towards Chakra.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Chakra stood Behind Shire as his After image vanished infront of him "tough brake" Chakra Looked At Shire as he was Ready to kick him to the Ground with his hands in his pockets as it was mere childs play
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 pm

The person was really making Shire mad. He relaxed his stance and took a deep calming breath. "No, I get it. Your too much of a loser to fight a seven year old." He turned away and faced his mother. "Where to now?" His smile hadn't returned just yet.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

"It's still early, if you want i can make you some food," I said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Chakra Laughed psychotically and quietly " too bad kid, Im not like Ninja's thats doesn't annoy me, but if you are walking away that mens you are weak. Chakra Said Turning round not facing shire Smiling Evilly
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

"Weak? Not hardly. If you wont accept my challenge then who am I to force you." His face had brightened from the thought of some food and he wondered if cookies would come after the actual food. It was hard to focus on the current conversation taking place while thinking about his mothers food.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

chakra smiled as he went to reach his gun as he unpicked to button from the Holster and picked out his right gun "Then if you think i it mean's nothing stop trying to waste my time, and actually do something about it, Unless your still gunna play ninja with Shurikens Chakra said spinning the gun on his finger before grabbing it
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

"Playing.. ninja?" He started out laughing softly and his laughter grew louder and louder with each passing second. "You tell jokes too huh?" A smile spread across his face and he held his right hand out to his right side. Several sheets of paper shot out from inside his sleeve as they wrapped tightly around his fist forming a sharp blade of paper. "Don't regret it."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Chakra didn't smile as he kept the same Emotionless face as he grabbed hold of his gun turning around at the Little boy as the People of Konoha stared to watch "i won't be needing this as it would be Equal fight" Chakra said taking his Ninja Headband off and dropped it to the ground
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

"Great a crowd, I can't intervene properly with this crowd," I said a slipped my mask back on "Just relax, Shire's a strong boy. He should be fine," Dusk said "I don't like the 'should' I heard," I said
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: