Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Return EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Return EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Return EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Return EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Return EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Return EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Return EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Return EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Return EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Return Vote_lcapReturn Voting_barReturn Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Return

2 posters

Go down

Return Empty Return

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

The Konoha's Grand Gate's Open at the early misty morning at the sky starts to bright up but ever so slowly, a faint scuffling could be heard from the distance as a shadowy figure from the horizon comes from the start of the forest around Konoha, as the shadowy figure comes closer to the Grand gates there was a faint smell of death and dried blood coming from the shadow.

After a few minutes the Shadow finally came to the great gates of Konoha, and looked over to the two Ninja's guarding and showed them his Pass, as they looked at him as the low light shinned upon him They could see the Blood that was all over his face and arm's
"......." they stared motionless as he walked back to Chakra's apartment.
The place was empty as the Dust blew along the wrappers and newspaper's along the pathway's of the konoha village as the sky was a dark lightest blue shinning down.
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Male Posts : 56
Munny : 2399

Back to top Go down

Return Empty Re: Return

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Dusk was returning from some early morning hunting. He knew if he didn't hunt regularly he'd get rusty. He walked through the gate, the gaurds knowing him well enough to let him in without a pass, and began walking around the village. Soon a familiar yet faint iron tang scent of blood wafted toward him. This wasn't human nor deer, which he had been hunting. It was something...different.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Chakra stopped in his tracks as he sense someone else beside him with great power was up and about, Chakra closed his eyes and started to sense out where the power was coming from before turning around behind him to the dusty clouded morning in the streets to find nothing in the dust so far.....
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

That was to close, he almost saw me, Dusk thought. He had taken shelter in a nearby bush. His dark color the the shadow of the bush kept him hidden Why did I have to run into this guy again, I might need to call Kaida or perhaps someone a little more powerful.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Chakra stared momentarily at the town pathway as noone was there, The sun Started to crack through the morning clouds as they hit chakra's Face allowing the blood all over him to shine darkly with his Ruby red eyes staring through the midst of Konoha.
Chakra turned round and went forwards but more slowly
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Following him doesn't seem like a good idea but learning more about him does. He wouldn't attack a random lost dog would he? Dusk waited until Chakra was a good distance away before following. H would be able to track him for miles just by his scent.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Chakra walked forwards, Jumping into the cold frosty light air before landing on the ground again a few steps forward then walking forwards to turn a corner going left vanishing into the shadow of the corner
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Dusk had now changed into a small mouse to avoid detection. He peaked around the corner chakra went around.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Chakra Was nowhere to be seen through the alleyway, Chakra was on the building above looking down into the alleyway as he knew he was being followed but unknown who is following him
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Dusk sniffed around a bit and found chakra's scent, directly above him Great, I've been made... He quickly scurried into the alley and behind a trashcan with a few other mice to keep up apperances.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm

chakra looked at the mouses as he blinked as some of the blood was still wet dripping down his face like a tear drop, then falling from his face landing on the ground in the alleyway.
Chakra searched around some more before jumping down to the ground in the alleyway and walking through it vanishing and reappearing in the shadows
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Please don't let there be a cat in this stupid alley, Dusk thought as he and the other mice hung out behind the trashcan
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

chakra made it to the other side of the alleyway just before turning right to go towards his apartment and the town Center just before stopping so suddenly in his tracks not making a single move
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Dusk heard chakra stop, he couldn't move until he was farther away.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Chakra held up his hand as a glow of golden color orb hovers above it," Chaos RIFT" Chakra vanished in the portal.
moments later he appeared back in the alley infront of the mice
"weird Talking wolf freak of nature, you dont really think you could have hid from me all this time without being noticed have you?", Chakra said looking at the mice
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

All of the mice scattered in different directions so Dusk followed their lead and did the same.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

"Tck" The orb in chakra's hand distinguished as he jump in the air higher then the building and vanished in a flash going towards to town center
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:05 pm

That was far too close... Dusk stayed hidden in the alley. What is that guy anyway?
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Chakra landed infront of the town center's news stand as he took a free paper
"Hmmm." Just before chakra could make a move a Tear in the air as tall as the buildings Ripped open as a Demon Exorcist walked through
Return 1166843545_animegirl1 walking towards Chakra as she lloked like she was going to kill him
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Woah who's that? Dusk was mixed in with the crowd now in his human form.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Chakra looked round to the girl behind him as she was ready to strike him down with the sword in her hand.
as they looked in close to each other before swinging her Sword at him..... She stop motionless as Chakra mimed the words " you can drop the act... noone around here can see you...." Chakra trailed on as he knew someone could
She lowered her sword and looked at him before dropping it and ran upto him clinging onto him " When i said that............... doesn't mean for you to hug me... " Chakra said looking over to the only person watching them while trying to get her off of him
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Dusk walks on like nothings happening A wolf with no stealth, god am I pitiful. Dusk keptwalking with all of the other people pretending to go about his day [i]Still I wonder who she is?[i]
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

She looks up at chakra while moving away from him to give him some space
" Hai Nii-sama, Long time no see" She said with a cheery happy expression

~~~~~~~~~~~
Chakra Stared blankly at her " whatever, but why are you here and how did you make a Rift without starting at a Temple" Chakra said looking down at her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled and then looked at him " You used your Chaos rift right??? i used the temple in the demon realm to come find you and i end up here, which means your left it open " She said smiling and poking her tongue out
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Well this is interesting, Kaida may not find it relevant but at least we know a little bit more about this guy. Kaida may find it interesting that she looks like an angel too. Dusk disapperared into a crowd of people but he could still hear what the two of them were saying.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Chakra looked at the rip in the air " Close" as he said that the tear closed up and everything was normal again, " Time to pick up your sword and stop using that presence aura so people can actually see you now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyrie Sighed hard before she picked her sword up and put it on her back then released the aura around her so people could see her " By me food please :D"
She said looking at Chakra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chakra looked down at her " Can i clean the blood from my face first?" he said walking to his apartment with her behind him
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Dusk sat down and read a book he had in his pocket. Another man sat down next to him and started smoking "You seem busy," the man said "Just trying to pas the time," Dusk said "Do me a favor?" "Sure, what is it," the man asked blowing out a puff of gray smoke "The man and that girl...," Dusk said. "I'll run it by brother, any reason why," the man asked "A precaution...," Dusk said "Got it, catch ya later," the man said and vanished in the crowd
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Chakra and Kyrie walked upto the apartment where Chakra unlocked and entered the door putting down the newspaper and picking up the clean pair of clothes on the bed " i'll be out when i am out, there is a newspaper for you to read" Chakra said going into the bathroom then locking it up
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrie looked at the kettle which looked so clean it couldn't have been used " Wow neat freak" she said making a cup of tea then sat down reading a newspaper
~~~~~~~T/S~~~~~~~

Chakra came out looking smartly dressed clean and ready for anything, He put his clothes in the laundry basket then shoving Kyrie out the door " if your hungry lets go!" Chakra said as they both walked down the stairs to the main town center and gave Kyrie a map " Choose whichever place on that map to eat"
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Better go enlighten Kaida, the others will handle the rest. Dusk got up and headed for home.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hiwatari Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Chakra Sensed the presence of the other person from this morning on the move near them as he raised his Chakra to the point where little flames were visible
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyrie who was not paying one blind bit of attention pointed at a Restaurant which happened to be the most expensive one in Konoha " THAT ONE" She said Dragging Chakra By the hand to the restaurant, as they arrived the people in there greeted them and sent them to the table ask they ordered there food
~~~~~~~T/S~~~~~~

Kyrie smiled happily as she pats her mouth with the napkin as there was 15 plates infront of here, Chakra finished his 5 plates along time ago watching kyrie wolf (Hahaha) her food down " Done" Kyrie said as she went to strech her legs, chakr on the other hand paid over 100,000 Yen then met Kyrie outside
Shadow Hiwatari
Shadow Hiwatari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum