Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Finally Home - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Finally Home - Page 7 Vote_lcapFinally Home - Page 7 Voting_barFinally Home - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Finally Home - Page 7 Vote_lcapFinally Home - Page 7 Voting_barFinally Home - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Finally Home

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Finally Home - Page 7 Empty Re: Finally Home

Post by Naught Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Shire quickly drew his katana and stepped to the side holding it out. The guard was sliced torso was removed from his legs. "You know, I've been thinking. It'd be much faster to destroy the village."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:28 pm

"The village people are innocent. The war criminal in the compound isn't."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm

"Like I care." He looked down as his eyes closed slightly. Everything hurts, it'll all be over for them if we just destroy the village.

Naught

Male Posts : 263
Munny : 12153

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 pm

"Come on," I said. We continue on toward the compound dealing with any guards along the way. Soon we stood in front of the compound, by that time the sun was almost gone from the sky.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm

"Is this it?" He put his sword back on his back and took off his mask and started fanning himself. He looked at his adopted mother and watched until she answered.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yep." The compound was fairly large, able to house a few hundred people. "Lets go" I picked the lock on the door and opened it, a pitch dark hallway was ahead.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 am

"So hour is our target?" A piece of paper fell out of his sleeve and straight into his hand. He performed a handseal and it turned into a rose and a flame engulfed it. A small light source but it did.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm

"All we have to do is clear out this compound, destroy it and leave nothing behind. There's over 250 targets, more then enough for you to have your fun."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

"Yeah yeah." Several paper kunai appeared in his hand and he threw them all in different directions. They crashed through walls and once they stilled Shire performed handseals. Once done, he blew flames on to the wires and created large flames which spread through the compound.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Someone, somewhere used a water style jutsu to douse the flames. The lights came on, we were standing in a large room, surrounded by ninjas. Who the boss was was obvious, he sat on a create in the center of the room. "So the Crystal Angel finally joins us. Oh and you brought a friend." I stayed silent and scanned the room full of ninjas, 4 surrounded us closely.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Shire had narrowed his eyes at this point and he tossed his mask to the ground. Several sheets of paper fell out of his sleeve and wrapped tightly around his hand forming a sword. "You guys shouldn't have revealed yourselves." He disappeared without a sound and revealed himself behind one of the four ninja. "Now it'll be over before you know." He swung at the ninjas back.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 pm

I tried to warn you not to attack but I was too late. You ended up running into a barrier and bouncing right off. I was already forming handseals, electricity surged from the barrier at us. You were protected in a barrier of my crystal, I unfortunately wasn't so lucky. I didn't cry out, I didn't flinch, I just dropped to one knee. "I tried to warn you. I thought you would see the barrier with your sharingan." "You may have seen the barrier but now what will you do? Nothing can get out of that barrier." The boss seemed a bit to confident but I'd been in much worse situations and it always amused me when my enemies thought they had me.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:31 pm

He looked at his mother who was hit and his hands started to shake. The paper blade fell apart into loose sheets and they covered the bottom of the crystal barrier. "Release me from the barrier."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"Relax Shire I'm fine." I stood up and I seemed ok, the crystal surrounding you shattered. "The boss is right, not even I could bust through this barrier." "How amusing, the Angel admitting defeat? Maybe you aren't fit to have to have your abilities." "Shire, how quick are you with your sword," I whispered to him.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 pm

"Quicker than you'd think." He whispered back to her. "Not to mention I could make myself as light as paper so I'd beeven faster." He placed his hand on the katana that was on his back and slid it out slightly. "What do you need?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 pm

"Just be ready," I whispered back. I formed a few handseals quickly "Shadow Clone Jutsu." Three clones appeared. "What are you planning now, you already said busting out of that barrier was impossible." I smirked under my mask, the 4 of us held out our hands quickly and soon the 4 ninja the surrounded us were drawn into the barrier with us.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Shire had jumped. Instantly, he knew what she had wanted. In a flash he sliced his sword out of the sheathe and cut all of their tendons. The movement was hard to see but it did happen. Unable to stand they all dropped.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

The four on the ground were the ones creating the barrier, once they had been taken care of the barrier disappeared. "Never underestimate your opponent. I've been in a similar barrier jutsu before, nothing can get out but things can get in." While I spoke I counted from 5 in my head. I put Shire in another crystal barrier and held out my hands.[i] 3...2...1...[i] "Almighty Push" Every ninja in the building was knocked back and through the walls of the building.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Shire shot her a look that she should have known all too well. He was upset that she stuffed him into the crystal barrier and he could do nothing about it. He watched her until she decided to look at him.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 pm

The crystal barrier disappeared, I could feel Shire staring at me "Oh don't give me that look, if I didn't put you in there I would've sent you flying."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

"Whatever." He resheathed his sword as he waited for anyone who might still be alive to get up so he could finish them off.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:40 pm

All of them were still alive, injured but alive. "Ill take half you take half hows that?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"Sure, we'll see how that turns out." The paper that once was his sword had began to float and they turned into little birds. The birds flew towards the injured and a bright orange light glowed from within them and they each created large explosions.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Several of them were hit and killed. A wave of sparkles floated through the air that enveloped a good portion of the ninja and crystallized them. Another ninja used another water style jutsu and soaked you.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

The soaked Shire dissolved into paper and he appeared above the water user and cut him right down the middle with his sword. "Im sick of you."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

"Let's wrap this up." I formed handseals quickly "Planetary Devastation" I cupped my hands and opened them, a small black ball floated out and into the air. Fragments of the ground broke apart and floated toward the black ball, taking several ninja with them. They were pinned under several prices of earth as more and more piled on. Over half the ninja including the ones I crystallized were trapped under layers of earth. It started toook like a small moon. Then I held out my hand and closed it, causing the Planetary Devastation to compress. The sound of screams was temporary, followed by the crunch of bones. Blood leaked from the large sphere, only a few living ninja were left.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm

(wow..)Shire just watched until she was done with her big scene. He sheathed his sword and turned away and began to head out of the compound. "You might as well finish up here. You already did everyone in." His eyes returned to normal as he stepped outside leaving her in there. On the outside, he had a plan of his own. He was going to destroy the entire compound itself. He set several sheets of paper around the perimeter and made sure they were positioned correctly. He whistled while he waited for his adopted mom to step out so he could crush the place.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

I walked out and waited for you to blow everything up. I went to work trapping everything in my crystal then watched it all shatter. All that was left was the compound.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Shire turned his back to the compound and performed a single handseal. All of the paper lit up brightly and exploded.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"Ok were do-" I stopped short for some reason and dropped to my knees.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

He looked back at her on her knees. "What's wrong with you?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

"After-effects of everything," I said, tried to stand but couldn't. "I'll be fine. You did really well on this mission, I'm proud of you."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 pm

"I didnt even do anything." He continued walking ahead but slowly not trying to leave her behind.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"Not true, you did help." I was able to get back up after a while and slowly walk.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 pm

He was about to turn around but before he could someone stepped into view. He stood in front of both of them. Shire could feel something radiating from the man and he swiftly drew his sword and swung it. The man grabbed his wrist and stopped his swing. It's been a long time. Shire's sharingan whirred and the man narrowed his eyes. "Only one?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 pm

I put any ounce of pain I felt in that moment to the side along with my exhaustion and drew my sword "Who are you?"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: