Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 am
Latest topics
» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am by chadmisaac

» Under The Big Top 100 Years Of Circus Music
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm by chadmisaac

» Portrait Professional 10 Trial 10.1.3.0
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am by silsbent

» Alex's Adventure Begins
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm by Narora Senoku

» Nichtra
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm by Narora Senoku

» Kingdom Hearts III: Golden Hearts - Plot
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm by Narora Senoku

» Finally Home
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 pm by Kaida

» Jester
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm by Naught

» Kiema's hollow hunting
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am by kiema Kuchiki

» Memories
Finally Home - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm by Roxas

Top posters
Kaida (410)
Finally Home - Page 9 Vote_lcapFinally Home - Page 9 Voting_barFinally Home - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Naught (263)
Finally Home - Page 9 Vote_lcapFinally Home - Page 9 Voting_barFinally Home - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Narora Senoku (214)
Senko (76)
Shadow Hiwatari (56)
Naruhi Stein (51)
kiema Kuchiki (24)
chadmisaac (3)
Marik (3)
Roxas (3)

Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Kingdom Hearts Cannons
Aqua
Roxas
Naruto Cannon
Naruto Cannons
Bleach Cannon
Bleach Cannons
Dragon Ball Z Cannon
Dragon Ball Z Cannons
Soul Eater Cannon
Soul Eater Cannons
D.N. Angel Cannon
D.N. Angel Cannons
Vampire Knight Cannon
Vampire Knight Cannons
Zero Kiryuu

Finally Home

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Finally Home - Page 9 Empty Re: Finally Home

Post by Naught Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:31 pm

He looked at her with a hard look his red eyes gleaming even more than usual. "The crystal angel will be crushed to a million shards and sold to the black market." Then he grinned from ear to ear. "And those pretty eyes of yours will be mine."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

"If you say so love." "You won't be fighting anytime soon anyway Kaida, not until your wounds have healed," Dusk said. "What wounds?" "I'm not stupid Kaida, no one walks away form a bolt of electricity without a scratch, not even you."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Female Posts : 410
Munny : 18293

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 pm

"I could. If I had blood to drink." Shire smirked and turned his head up and away from everyone else in the room.

Naught

Male Posts : 263
Munny : 12153

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm

"Yes but that's you. Kaida, your armor." I sighed and formed a single handseal, my crystal armor that surrounded my body disappeared. My body was covered in burns. "Those are the wounds I was talking about," Dusk said.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Shire looked at her body and scoffed. "Serves you right. That's what you get for trying to play the hero." He balled his hands up as a tear formed in the corner of his eye. He turned away so no one would see him. "I don't need your help."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am

"Shire you are one of the most important people in my life, I would die before I let the people I care about be hurt," I said smiling. "These burns are nothing compared to the pain of losing the people you care about."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am

He frowned. "You mean like losing both your mom and dad?" The tears streamed down his face and he began walking outside of the room they were in so no one would notice. "Your the closest to a mother I have so if you died I don't know what I'd do."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 am

"The amount of people that have tried to kill me is staggering Shire. Each one has failed miserably. I wouldn't die and put you through that pain again love. But I also can't bear to see you get hurt, I'd rather it was me then you. Protecting the people I care about if very important to me."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

"That's selfish." He left Dusk and Kaida in the room alone and went outside to get by a tree.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

"He's right, it is a little selfish when you think about it," Dusk said while dealing with my injuries. "While that may be so I'll continue to stand by that. I couldn't protect the people I loved before, I won't let that happen again." "You were young, you were scared, it wasn't you're fault" "I had the power to save them, and I didn't. I was weak and a coward, I...just froze." "If you stayed you would've died and your son would still be alone. The past is the past, live in the now. Keep your son safe, help him get stronger. He'll need your help to beat that guy anyway." "I know, I know Shire can beat him too."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 am

Meanwhile, outside Shire was sitting under a tree when an old man revealed himself to him.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 am

"Dusk." "I know I know. My pack and I will handle it if anything goes wrong."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 am

The old man was odd. He seemed strong but too fragile to do anything. Maybe that was the wisdom he had at his disposal that made him seem so strong. Plus the way he suddenly appeared was odd but despite never seeing the man in his life, he felt like he had saw him before. He quickly put his guard up around the man but didn't do anything yet. The man suddenly opened his mouth as a faint wheezing escaped his lips. The man cleared his throat and in a shaky voice proceeded to talk. "Its you. I heard your heart cry out. Your desires all poured into me like the desires of so many others. Your stressed aren't you?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 pm

A crystal ball sat in my hand, Dusk had already bandaged me up and left to join up with just pack. I could see Shire and this odd old man through it, he didn't seem very threatening, then again looks could be very deceiving.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Shire hesitated before answering the man but eventually came up with something to say. "You can say that in a way I'm stressed." The old man nodded at Shire's response. "Tell me your problem then. Lead me to your soul."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 pm

This isn't something one heard everyday, where the hell were Dusk and his pack, I wanted that old man taken down before he did anything to Shire.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Shire lead the man into detail about his life explaining his parent situation and the voices in his head. He was careful not to give any information about the crystal angel or the village but he still provided enough information. You could tell it was his inner most feelings because when he finished he was in tears.

Meanwhile, the man was smiling. It seemed he was up to something more than just talking. He opened up his mouth and began to speak. "I see and if you could get one wish for free, then what would it be?"

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Damn it Dusk what're you waiting for, take him down. something had been bothering me about this old man, he was up to something.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Shire sighed. "I guess I would wish I wasn't so weird. Or maybe I would wish for power, the power to return everything to nothing." He looked away from the man at the ground. "That's silly isn't it?"

The man shook his head from left to right. "Its not silly at all. What would you say if I could grant you one of those wishes?" The man smiled wide and his face suddenly didn't look so old anymore.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

A low growl rose from the darkness. 7 or 8 large wolves, teeth bared, eyes gleaming, slowly emerged from the bushes and made a circle around the man. The weird thing about these wolves was they spoke, in low growling tones, "We hunger.." "We hunger...for flesh" "We thirst for blood" "So frail looking, how easy to kill" "To devour the tender flesh" "Then gnaw on the bones" "Do not forget the sweet marrow, the marrow is not to be wasted"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Shire saw the wolves and jumped up. Paper wings quickly grew on his back as he flew to the man and grabbed him. They scatterd into several sheets of paper and blew high up in the air and drifted away.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 pm

"Track the scent of the boy" "The hunt makes it fun" "We will tack them down" They were able to pick up his scent easily. The hunt was on.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

The presence of the boy and the man had completely disappeared from the village. They were in a hut and Shire performed some handseals and put up a special barrier of his. He returned his attention the the old man. "How could you grant me a wish? The idea seems far out."

The man smiled and opened his mouth slowly. "Let's just say, I'm not of this world. I can grant you one wish. For free anyway." His smile widened. "Just promise me something first."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 pm

"They are not here, Kaida will not be happy," said one of the wolves, his voice going from growly to normal. He took on a human form, it was Dusk. "What should we do alpha," he asked. "We track the scent to his location, we bring the boy back," said the alpha. Dusk reverted back to his wolf form and took off with his brothers to the hut.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm

With little to no hesitation Shire offered for him to speak. The man smiled. "I won't tell you to do good with your wish. But I will tell you to follow your heart. If you agree to this, then I will grant your wish."

Shire nodded and accepted. "I promise to follow my heart."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"We're not far, the scent is getting much stronger," Dusk said. "Hurry then"
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

The elderly man nodded. "Very well, what is your wish?" The man sat down and folded his legs over one another. Shire rubbed his chin. "I wish for more power. The power to restore and destroy." The man had one eye opened and one eye closed. "Interesting choice young one."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:35 pm

"There!" The wolves had the hut in sight and ran right for it.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 am

The old man looked to the entrance of the hut. "Their her-" Shire cut him off by raising his palm to the man's face. "Itll take even Dusk a while to dispel the barrier. Just hurry up and get it over with." The man spoke nodded and tapped his cane twice on the ground. He then proceeded to smack Shire's forehead with the bottom of his cane. Shire felt a slight tingling. His consciousness began to fade away as the man smiled. "Good luck."

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 am

The pack stopped, sensing an odd power "We are too late," the alpha said. "Yes, we still have to bring him home though," Dusk said. "How will we get through the barrier he placed?" "We wait then we lead him back home. Looks like Kaida's going to have to stop holding back."
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

-In Shire's Head-
Shire got up and stood in the middle of what seemed like an ocean. He was unable to see much through the thick fog he was surrounded by. He slowly walked in one direction as he realized his senses were off. Suddenly, his ears began ringing. Loud booming voices surrounded him, they were similar to the voices that haunts his mind. Suddenly the fog cleard as a cascade of black shadows swarmed him and caused him to lose his balance. He fell back onto his butt and shut his eyes tight. Suddenly a bright light flashed and the sound of a large tornado began to surround him. He opened his eyes and realized that he was being surrounded by a large wind. He tried to walk through it but no matter how far he walked he remained in the center of the tornado. Through the roar of the winds. He heard laughs, he heard cries, he heard screams. All the sounds began to close in on him.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 am

"You guys won't be waiting" A familiar and very angry voice came from behind them. A person cloaked in black appeared suddenly from the shadows "I told you to stay in bed Kaida" "I am, this is merely a clone" "So you think you can break through this barrier?" "I hold the power to destroy an entire village in the blink of an eye. This is nothing." I held out my hand, gravity shifted and Almighty Push punched through the barrier like it was tissue paper."Go." One simple word that sent the wolves into the hut after which thee clone shattered and I, drained of energy, passed out.
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Naught Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

The old man waved one finger from side to side. "Don't disturb the boy. You might disrupt his mind and kill him. And I can't allow that. So either try and die or just wait." He remained sitting.

Naught

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm

"Or we kill you then wait, we are rather hungry," said one of the wolves
Kaida
Kaida
ANBU Black Ops